What is a personal loan?
- A personal loan is an unsecured loan that is available to individual customers. We give a maximum loan amount up to R8000 and offer a repayment period between 1 to 6 months. A personal loan is unsecured which means you don’t have to offer security in order to get your loan approved.
- Always ensure you choose a financial provider that suits your needs and are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR).
- Your personal loan is yours to spend on anything you like.
- Make sure you have a personal budget with your Income and Expenses to ensure you can afford the monthly repayments.
- Our fixed interest rate and contract cost means your monthly repayment will stay the same for the whole term.
- Make sure you understand the cost and conditions of a loan before you accept an offer.
- Consider a personal loan rather than a retail account, since the total repayment will be considerable less.
- A good credit record is something that every consumer need. If you consistently meet the necessary repayments you’ll build up a solid credit record and should you apply for further credit, such as other loans or accounts, you’ll be more likely to be granted the credit you need.
- We make use of Aspis for our Loan Protection Insurance.
- You are allowed to make use of your own credit insurance – please review the information sheet underneath.
- You can also speak to us about our Funeral Plan available to all our clients.